Friday, November 30, 2007

My Life Has Returned!

At the beginning of the week, I had set a goal to get all my assignments and everything else finished and turned in by Friday of this week! I'm so ready to be finished with my Master's. Well, I accomplished that goal and even did it a day early! Everything is submitted and uploaded, so now I'm just waiting on grades. I feel like my life has returned, no more sitting in front of the computer all day on Sundays working on homework!

So what am I doing today with my first day of freedom...sitting on the couch, curled up in my blankets with a sinus infection! What a way to start my new freedom! Thank God, Brad is getting ready to leave for work and I have TiVo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what I'd pay to have a day on the couch just me and the TV and a good book. Drool...

Teaque said...

So proud of you!! - not the tivo or sinus infection part ;) We need to hit a yummy eatery this week!! Be thinking where you'd like me to take you as a special wohoo you did it dinner!!