Friday, March 7, 2008

A White March...

Well, luckily we were already off of school today for an in-service day with all the snow that is expected. I woke up about 6 and looked out the window and didn't see much. When I finally got up later about 8:30 this is what was going on:

This is supposed to be the biggest snow storm we have had in a while so I thought I'd keep a visual of it. This mini-bat from the Louisville Slugger Museum is 17 inches long. Hopefully it won't get that deep.

At noon:


Little less grass showing. I let Bailey out to play. She loves the snow and especially loves catching snowballs in her mouth. She's weird!



Stay tuned, we'll see what falls.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much did you guys end up with. We had 12 inches! It's rediculous!!

Anonymous said...

What was your final tally?

Teaque said...

yohoo... i realize i have no room to talk but..... the snow is gone now... :)