Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's been a long 4 years since we said "I do!" I won't say that it has been easy, in fact it has been extremely hard. But, I love Brad very much and despite all the difficulties I know that he loves me. We've been through alot together and all of that has brought us closer.

So what special thing did we do for our special day.... We played 2 softball games...in the pouring rain! What an anniversary!

No seriously, we did go out for lunch today. Makinsi had spent the night with us Tuesday night and stayed all day Wednesday. Wednesday, my grandma was admitted to the hospital for some tests and IV antibotics. She's fine and will be home in a day or so. She was on schedule to keep Makinsi on Thursday while Lauren was at work, so she ended up spending Wednesday night with us too. So we took her to lunch with us! We had a ball. We went to Ginza, which is our special occasion/anytime we can afford it restuarant! It's a hibatchi place and she had a good time watching the chef cook. So, no pictures of Brad and I together but I did take several of us with Makinsi. We had a really good day! Happy Anniversary, Babe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 4 years and prayers for many more.

Bethany said...

Congrats!! Love those restaurants!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been posting! I'm impressed. :)

Happy anniversary.