Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Review

My review is go see it, you won't be disappointed. It made it all come to life. Several characters were completely different looking than I imagined. But it wasn't completely wrong. I really want to go and see it again so I can watch it with a little less excitement. I'm sure I missed a lot.

Can't wait for New Moon to be released!!! Brad, however, can wait because he stood in line for over an hour for me to get our 15 tickets, in the freezing cold, and somehow convinced that lady that the 6 ticket purchase limit didn't apply to him because he had a crazy wife and 14 of her crazy friends depending on him! I will completely pay for it though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, i've been waiting to hear what you thought.

So, like go see it in the theater for 20 bucks or wait to rent it for 4?

Bethany said...

Hey my aunt is reading the books now!! I told her you guys all loved them!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, time to update!