Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Thursday afternoon, I came home and Makinsi was waiting for me. She ran in the house and came out with a big box of red roses. I asked her who those were for and she said "YOU!" I asked her if she go them for me and she said "No, Brad". Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house and lead me to another dozen pink roses. I asked her who those were for and she said "ME!". They were actually for me but they had Dora balloons on them that were for her.
Brad told her to show me what else they had got, so she opened the fridge and pulled out a box of chocolate covered strawberries! Yum!
Brad has also gotten Makinsi a big cupcake! She was being so patient with me, letting me get her picture before she dug in.
The rest of the night she was Bailey's buddy! She spread her blanket and pillow on the floor insisting that Bailey lay down with her and watch Dora. Bailey obliged her as much as possible! She's so good with Kinsi. Lets her roll all over her.




1 comment:

Lisa and Josh said...

Now Josh needs Brad boot camp!
:-) Gorgeous flowers!!