Sunday, October 21, 2007

Makinsi's Back

My niece, Makinisi, has been gone to see other relatives for 2 weeks and she finally came home Friday night. I was going insane missing her so much. My sister, Lauren, said she cried alot while she was gone because she didn't know anybody and that she would cry anytime Lauren left the room. I was so scared she wouldn't know me when she came back. They didn't get home until late Friday night, so Mom and my brother, Chris, brought her to Glendale Days yesterday so that I could see her. Chris had her when they got there and as soon as I put my arms out for her she reached for me. I was so relieved she came to me. She has the best personality, but I'm sure she was ready for me to quit hugging and kissing her by the time they left. Believe it or not this is the only picture I took of her yesterday. I just couldn't let go of her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's cute! How old is she now?

Unknown said...

That hair! It's beautiful!

Teaque said...

cutie cute!!