Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm Such a Procrastinator!

I just spent the WHOLE day working on an exam for my Master's program for the second time. Apparently they didn't like some of my answers that I turned in last week. I haven't figured out why though. There were four major questions on this test. The first two I worked on all day last Friday and felt pretty good about my answers. The last two I worked on last Saturday night. I guess I should have spent a little more time on them, but decided to spend the majority of the day stepping backwards off cliffs, instead.

Which was way cooler than spending the third day in row sitting on the couch working on classwork by the way. I finished up the test Saturday night when I got home since it was due by midnight that night (I posted it at 11:45, with plenty of time to spare). Anyway, I got an email on Tuesday stating that the faculty felt I should rewrite sections 3 and 4. Which is why I spent all day again today working on this?
Actually, if I could focus and wasn't such a procrastinator I could have been done in about an hour. However, the TiVo'd episodes of Grey's, ER, and Survivor were just calling my name and then I found a Law & Order SVU marathon on, so I had to watch some of that. The nap and bath probably added to the procrastination, but you have to sleep and be clean, right?
So here it is 10:00 on Sunday night and I didn't really accomplish much today, but I sure am ready to go to bed. I have another assignment due tomorrow night, but that's still 24 hours away. I've got plenty of time. I wonder what I will procrastinate about after graduation day on December 15th. I'll find something, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather take a nap and watch Survivor too! Hands Down!

Teaque said...

I love that in that area you are still the same Heather I've known for years... :)

Anonymous said...

I only got as far as the picture of you "stepping backwards of a cliff" and I had to stop and say "YOU GO GIRL!"