Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ok, I'm In!

Ok, you all inspired me and I finally got my blog going. Link me, tag me, whatever it is you all do, so that I can fit in and learn all the lingo.

My blog title, Absolutely Normal Chaos, is the title of a Sharon Creech book that my students and I fell in love with last year. It's basically just the journal of the main character's summer, but her life is just full of family, friends, dreams, and love. What else could bring on some much chaos in one's life? Good chaos, of course, but chaos none the less. Welcome to my world!!!

3 comments:

Teaque said...

wohoo!!! Another blog is exactly what I need... :) Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

i love the title! I'm thinking i may need to check that book out too... ;)

Unknown said...

Good for you for joining the blog world. Now I can get to know you!