Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm so excited!!!

I just got home about 20 minutes ago, about 9 pm. Brad and I went to look at a friend of mine's apartment. We are looking for something bigger and she wanted us to see her place. They are duplexes and very nice!! One just opened up next door to her so with some finagling (HA, I just asked Brad how to spell that word, he's King Speller, and he said M-O-V-I-N-G A-R-O-U-N-D! ) we might be moving soon. It's really nice and a whole lot better than what we are living in. Anyway, that got me excited, but I was even more excited when I got home and saw this big box sitting at my door. What was in the box you ask?All my Tastefully Simple stuff that I ordered last week!! I can't wait to fix Potato Cheddar Soup and Beer Bread!

I bet that would taste really good in a nice, new house!


I'm almost done with that portfolio by the way. I've been on a role this week.




4 comments:

Teaque said...

I got my stuff too and was sooo excited - I wanted to eat it all tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish i got a nice big box of goodies in the mail! I love potato soup!

A new place sounds great! Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that things are going so well right now!!!

When I used to sell TS the orders from a party used to come to my house for me to sort and then pass out. That was always fun (but then sad to have to give away). :-)

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks