Monday, November 12, 2007

Taking a Break

So, it's been a while. I took a break from some things, but I'm back and ready to start again. I'm working really hard this week to finish up a big portfolio project for my Master's. It has to be in the mail and post marked by Sun. My non-procrastinating goal is to be finished by Friday. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish. I also have a quiz to finish before Friday. Then on Sat. I get to go to UL and take a huge test at 8 AM!!! I need a reward if I get all this done! Lucky me, I already have a reward planned. I get to spend the rest of Sat. scrapbooking with T and B. YEAH!!

This past weekend was pretty busy. Saturday was the 91st Annual Oyster Supper at the school that I work at. People stood in line, for at least an hour to eat fried oysters. GROSS! This is a big deal in the school community.

Lauren brought Makinsi over so I had a ball with her. We took her around to play all the games.


And even won a game, without cheating to much.



She picked at a huge stuffed dog and just hugged and hugged on it.

On Sunday, I met a friend at Freeman Lake, because she wanted me to take some pictures of her. I emptied the memory card before I went and ended up taking about 500 pictures of her. We had a good time and I was pretty impressed with how they turned out.











Now it's time to make some of this.

We sold cookie dough at school for a fund raiser. It all came in today! YUM!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to have you back in the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

Some thoughts...
Cookie dough is evil, it calls to me. ;)

Oysters are nasty. ok, not that I've ever tried them, and I don't plan on it either. Gross! Give me the cookie dough.

And good luck this week! You'll need it!

Teaque said...

Glad you are back! Your pics turned out great!