Sunday, November 18, 2007

This weekend...

So, I took my test on Saturday and it wasn't to terrible. However, the other girl that took the same test I did said she thought it was absolutely horrible, so I hope I'm not overly confident. I got to spend the rest of the day scrapbooking and had a great, productive time. I finished an album that I was doing for a friend of mine to give to his wife for Christmas.


Sunday, I went back to Freeman Lake to take some more pictures for another friend. She wanted pictures of her and her sister to give to her mom. Then she decided that she needed some of her and her husband too. So I took all of those and then had my sister meet me to take some one year old pictures of Makinsi. She is usually so easy-going and giggly, but we really had to drag it out of her today. The first major fit she threw was because I wouldn't let her play with the ducks in the lake. I'm sorry, I'm a big softy and she usually gets whatever she wants from me, but I draw the line at swimming in the lake when it's only about 50 degrees outside. So I finally got a few good ones of her, but not exactly what I expected.

This one just cracks me up. She's started doing this thing where she sticks her head out forward and then sticks her butt out when she's concentrating on something. This time it was the ducks in the lake again.


That's enough, have a great Monday. I only have to work two days this week, YEAH!!!

Makinsi is learning to say goodbye and blow kisses. Plus I wanted to try to load a video...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test overwith, portfolio complete and a day of scrapin'!! Now that is a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

When will get your test results? I bet you're glad it's over!

She is too cute!

Unknown said...

I love that one from behind her while she's looking at the ducks. That would be a great one to print big and frame.

Teaque said...

your pics turned out great!! my fave is the one from behind her and lauren looks good in those pics too.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one with ducks...B