Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

My feet hurt. I have been cooking for two days and I'm glad we finally got to eat this afternoon. I spent all day yesterday defrosting the turkey and getting it ready to cook and it turned out great. I enjoyed spending the day with my two sister-in-laws (Jennifer and Lindsay) and my mother-in-law (Becky). Becky told me I was becoming quite the domestic. I think that was a compliment. Today we cooked even more. I got the camera out once and realized that the battery was just about dead, so I only got a couple of pictures of Hunter with Uncle Coco, saying Peace Out! He's so funny, he will say anything you tell him to at this point.


I hope you all had a good day. I am thankful for all of you and for the fact that my husband is in the kitchen making me a turkey sandwich before Survivor, Grey's and ER come on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot my camera this weekend! I'll have to rely on the photographic skills of my family before I can post pics about Thanksgiving. I got away with not having to cook anything! Of course, we had to drive a total of 11 hours with three children. Joy. ;)