Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chopsticks!

Mom, Dad, and I took Makinsi to Ginza, which is our local Hibatchi restuarant, on Thursday night. We met up with Hil and Celia to help celebrate a friends 50th birthday. Anyway this is my FAVORITE restuarant and I was so excited to get to take Makinsi to experience it. She loved the cook and his skills with the spatula and knife. The fire she wasn't crazy about. She liked it when it was at the other tables, but she hid her face in my shirt when he did it at our table. But like a trooper, she didn't cry! I was so proud of her. We eat there a lot and most kids scream after the fire. She ate lots of different things off my plate, but she loved using the chopsticks. I used them with her a couple of times and then tried to go back to the spoon and she would have nothing to do with it. I'm glad I got my little buddy hooked one of my favorite things.

We used the kiddy chopsticks by the way.

No comments: