Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally!

I finally finished my first scrapbook pages in my new room. I've been off since last Friday and it's now Wednesday evening. More than likely we will have school tomorrow, so nothing like waiting until the last minute, but those of you that know me that's nothing new. So this is what I worked on this afternoon. This is a combination of pictures from our two trips to Wrigley Field. Brad has wanted me to do an album of all the ballparks we visit. I've had this album for a few years now, and this is the first 2 page layout in the book. Of course it had to be Wrigley. This is the cover page of the book.

I'm going to use the whole song at some point throughout the album. I'm sure I'll have pictures that will go over a 2 page layout and some point and can use a line from the song to fill in. Then the last page will be the last line. These red letter are the very first thing I ever cut out with a Cricut a long time ago.

I added this picture on the inside front cover. I took it at the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame last spring because I loved it's saying. It was a huge mural that has a whole team lined up for the national anthem. It says "Each spring holds the promise of another great team. The story continues..." I'm such a baseball sap. Today is the first day of Spring Training, so baseball fever has returned to our house. 15 days until the 1st Spring Training game and 47 days until Opening Day! Brad got lucky to find someone that enjoys baseball almost as much as he does.



For those of you that don't care about baseball, I didn't waste all these snow days/sick days. I did finish a book. Nicholas Sparks, The Choice, is really good. He's such a sappy, romantic writer. I always cry at the end of his books.And I went and saw 27 Dresses with Teaque last night. I keep dragging her out, trying to get that water to break, but little Corynn just isn't cooperating. Maybe tomorrow...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute LO. I'm gald you got to scrap. I've been into a Catherine Coulter book and haven't scrapped in several days. NEed to get to it to finish Adam's albums.

So, how many people die in this Sparks book? ;)

Unknown said...

I'm happy baseball is on its way ... We can watch games, the weather will be warmer and MAYBE we can stop hearing about steroids and HGH.

Bethany said...

Congrats on your first page in your Scrapball rooma nd how ironic that it was a baseball page hehe!!

Teaque said...

ahem... I believe *I* drug you out this time anyway!! (sicky!!) Your new LO looks great!! Proud that after all that time you finally got something done - :)