Monday, February 11, 2008

Kids and their Germs

I don't know which little booger at school left this stomach virus germ for me, but I'm going to find them. I usually don't catch the stuff that goes around school. I guess I've built up an immune system to it. But this one might must have been a bad one. I started throwing up late Sat. night and didn't stop until about 8 Sunday morning. Then I slept most of the day. Today I got up to go to work, but could just barely sit up, my sides hurt so bad. So I called in sick. Haven't done much all day except sit around. Probably lost some weight though. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow so that I can enjoy the snow day that I'm sure we'll have. I'm going to scrap in my room. I hope!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. That went around our house at Christmas. It was awful! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sure the scrapping helped that :-)

Teaque said...

yucko sicko!! Hope YOU enjoy your snow day.... I'm not too thrilled about it (as you know) !! :)

Amy said...

I hate the dreaded stomach bug. My sis has it too. We are trying to steer clear of the flu around here. It's hitting the campus hard this year.

Anonymous said...

Are u better today? if u scrapped, i wanna see!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Annie started with it Sunday night and then Madelyn had it last night...so several loads of laundry and 2 nights with no sleep not to mention all the sanitizing...I am pooped!!! Good news is it lasted less than 24 hours with each of them...so you should be better soon!