Thursday, February 7, 2008

Randomness Seems to Be the Theme

Randomness seems to be the theme across the blogs the last couple of days and there is always randomness around here, so here goes.
I found this crock pot in the storage shed when we were moving.
I think we got it for a Wedding present and we didn't have room for it at the old house so I brought it with me when we move and I have used it a couple of time now. I have been cooking a lot more at home now that we actually have a dishwasher and a kitchen that I can move in. I don't claim to be a good cook at all, I'm better than some and not so good as others. I for the life of me can't figure out how long to cook things in this. I made ribs on Sunday for the Super Bowl and cooked them for way to long. Today I had Brad turn this on at 1 o'clock and it smelled good when I got home and the little thingy had popped so I figured it was done. I left it on warm and went to blog. Came back just now and took it out and it totally was not done. The thingy lied!

So, while we're waiting for dinner, Brad said let's put together the puzzle you got me. I said you work on it and I'll play on the computer. So what did he do, he took over my scrapbooking table! A puzzle is so not what is supposed to be spread all over my room! The sneaky little thing thinks it's staying there too!
Oh, and you need to see my early Valentine's Day present. I got a big 6ft. table. The funniest thing is we have 2 large tvs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom and the last two nights we have bought been watching tv on the very small one in the Scrapball Room!
Hopefull, dinner gets done soon and I can go camp out on the couch to watch Survivor.

1 comment:

Teaque said...

HA!! It's a good thing I'm not all offended by the cooking comment! (Probably because it's true!) Made me laugh though. Glad you got your big table! Wohoo!! now we're never going to scrap together - since neither of us will want to move our junk!