Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This Means WAR!

Them dang little boogers and their germs got me again. Now I have "Conjunctiveitis" which sounds a whole lot better than "Pink EYE!" I look like someone punched me in the eye and somehow rerouted my nose to run out of my eye! It's just disgusting! I have learned today after being at school with the kids and then leaving early to go to to doctor that people look at you funny when they think that you got the crap beat out of you. Then you say eye infection or pink eye and they really look at you funny as they turn and run! I started to take a picture and tell you all that I got into a huge fight, but I'm sure you would all have known better. The germ war is on as soon as I'm not contagious anymore. I'm cleaning that library from top to bottom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be going around too! Leah's son has it. Fun part is you were contagious for the last 3 days before you showed symptoms.....and the cycle begins!! We have the flu or a virus over here..

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I think this stupid weather is making us all sick. I can't talk-my voice started going yesterday and is totally strained now. I just want to sleep....

Anonymous said...

Are you better yet?