Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who needs toys?

Makinsi came over to play this afternoon. She is so sweet and so funny. I've done this thing with her for a long time now, where I say "Show me the cheeser!" and she grins real big. She's doing it in this picture. Notice Bailey has to be in the picture too. She plays so well with Makinsi. Chases her and gives her kisses! Then I followed Makinsi into the bathroom and she pulls this towel off the shelf. I wrapped it around her and we played with it for a long time. I layed it out on the floor and she layed down in the middle of it and Lauren looked at me and said we should swing her. Big mistake!


She loved it!


Doesn't she look pitiful when we stopped. I called Papaw and told him to hang the hammock up at home, that she was going to need it. He'll do anything to play with his camping equipment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did a scrap layout with that same title! It was about Cate and the plastic drink bottles and straws she uses as entertainment! A towel is a great idea! Looks like you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

She is so lucky to have an aunt like you! My aunt Doe is still so special to me..becaue of all the simple moments we had together while parents are busy LOL!

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I wish someone would play with me like that! ;)