Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've Been Scrappin'!

I've had three full days to scrap during March. I've gotten so much done. Take a look!

These pages I did at the crop that we did at school as a fundraiser for the PTA. We used the gym and have a ton of space and great light. It was so much fun! We had lots of door prizes, lots of great food, and even several classes. We are planning another one for June, if anyone is interested.


These pictures were from my Mom and Dad's 30th Anniversary.

I loved this Christmas paper.


These pictures are Makinsi's 1 year pictures that I took at Freemon Lake. The first two pages are 12 x 12.

These two are 8 1/2 X 11 and it will fit into the center of the layout in my album. Teaque showed me this trick and I do it all the time now. I love it!

These pages I did at Teaque's this past Sat. We got together with some college friends and scrapped.

I love this page. I got these 4x6 vellium overlay things and they worked great on the center picture on this page.

Monday was my first day of Spring Break and I got together with Vicky, Janet and Margo from school and scrapped at Vicky's house. Makinsi's birthday was the first pages I did. I found this layout in a magazine and adapted it just a little bit. I like it!

Monday was also Opening Day of baseball season so I felt it appropriate to do some baseball layouts. This was our trip to Chicago in Sept.

And our trip to St. Louis in July.

Now for this page. I did this on Sat. They are Makinsi's halloween pictures. The red polka dot tape I got at the store in E-town when it was closing. I told Teaque when I showed it to her I don't know how I'll use it or if I ever will, but I just had to have it. I just happen to pull these pictures out and move the tape at the same time and it clicked. I love the layout, but I need a great title. And it would help if the title started with a "D" or an "E". I'm doing an ABC album for last year and I'm down to those two letters and a "Z". Any ideas????

My goal is to finish last year this week. Keep your fingers crossed!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the pictures in the circles on the Cubs page. Even if it is a Cubs page! :) I'm kidding ...

You're stuff looks good. I'm glad you had time to scrap!

Anonymous said...

You've been working hard and it all looks great. My favorite is "I Believe..." Hopefully someone can help you out with a title for the last one.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! I'm impressed--they all look great!!! I can't wait to work on my own stuff again.

What about "Darling Girl" or "Energetic" or you could do a "Dear Kinsi," and write her a little note about the pictures or about her personality or how you feel about her.

???

Bethany said...

I am so jealous!! You are really spitting out the pages! I love them all!! The only title I can think of is all DOLLED up! (making the D more prominent?!?!?)