Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rearranging Again

I bought new furniture last Friday. Dad and I went and picked it up on Tuesday. I bought a couch and a recliner thinking that they would fit in our living room and with a lot of rearranging I think I finally got it. Our living room is not huge by any means and the fact that there are doors on 3 of the 4 walls that you can't cover up and we have to leave room for Brad makes arranging furniture pretty difficult. What do you think?



I love the furniture. See the rug. It's brown and turquiose. I found some pillows that match it at Target that I'm going to get today. Now, I have a whole other wall to decorate.

I also put up my Uppercase Living expression on the wall in the hallway. I want to do black frames of pictures all around it.
Yesterday we took Bailey and Makinsi to the park. I'll post pictures of that adventure tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture and the expression! It'll look good with the black frames!

Jenn said...

Oh, wow! I love it! Your living room looks sooo good! You'll have to come and help me decorate my house! =) Did you guys paint the walls too?

Unknown said...

That furniture looks comfy!

Anonymous said...

It does look comfy! I LOVE the expression. Great choice. :)

Teaque said...

Now that I've seen it in person the place looks great! I'm jealous! Thanks for watching Allie - she's worn out!

Amy said...

the furniture looks really nice, comfy too I bet :o)(I typed that before I read everyone elses comments...looks like great minds think alike). And that saying will look great with the pictures all around it.

Bethany said...

Love the expression!! FUN idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Chick, POST SOMETHING! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.