Monday, June 2, 2008

Weddings, Weddings

I've been working on this photography business a little this last month. I posted pictures before of the engagement pictures of took of Mike and Sam and they got married May 17th. This was the first larger wedding I have done. I had a great time and I think they turned out pretty good. I'm still working on posing and remembering poses when everyone is ready to move on to something else. But this is what developed...
Then Brad's sister, Lindsay, got married on the 24th. There wedding was at Camp Carlson near Ft. Knox. They have a beautiful building up there that over looks the lake. They actually hired a photographer, but Lindsay wanted me to take pictures also. So I got some, but most of them they are looking at the other photographer so there eyes are a little off. Lindsay and Brandon did a sand ceremony instead of the unity candle. It was pretty and different.

This is our favorite "Uncle Mike". We even got to take a picture together.

I didn't a take my big zoom lens in so I didn't get many of Hunter as the ring bearer. Funny story though, as he came down the isle with the flower girl, a lizard ran across the sidewalk in front of him. Of course, he took off after it hollering "A bug, A Bug, it's a wizard!" He got a big laugh from everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty pictures! You did a good job!

Bethany said...

Great job!! That ring bearer is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

hi! i am a photographer in the area too.... thought i would introduce myself.