Wednesday, November 12, 2008

C-A-R-D-S Go Cards!

Most of you probably know that my Dad, Brother and I are die-hard Louisville fans. But I had never been to a Louisville football game at Papa John's. I know, can you believe it! Brad got Dad and I tickets one year to a Bowl Game in Memphis but I had never been to a home game. Oct. 25th we got our chance. Dad got us Chicken Wings and Beer and we tailgated in a random parking lot. We most defiantely realized we were rookies once we got there. People had campers and cornhole boards, along with grills and tents. We ate out of the trunk!



I had a great day cheering for the Cards with my Dad and Bro. And the Cards won! I think I'm getting Colts tickets for Christmas so Chris and I have another football trip waiting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wrong team. It's the St. Louis Cardinals who deserve some cheers! :)