Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

Brad and I went to a Halloween Party this year. This is the first time I've dressed up in years, but we had a great time with it. We went with two other couples, the girls as 20's flappers and the guys as gangster!
Don't you love the fact that he has the gun pointed at me!
Makinsi was supposed to be Bailey for Halloween, but we couldn't find a black and white dog costume, so she went as Bailey's cousin.





I got to take her trick or treating some, because Lauren had to work late. The best picture of got of her is on my cell phone and I have no clue how to get it off! She liked me painting her nose. She would say "ohhh, Bailey" She knew exactly who she looked like.




1 comment:

Lisa and Josh said...

Love the costumes!!! You and Brad are lookin' good! Kinsi was too cute! :-)