Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Other Randomness from this past week!

We had our annual Oyster Supper at school this past Sat. Dad loves it so he came over with Mom, Chris and Makinsi. I had to work most of the night, but I was at least in my library. This picture was just so funny. Makinsi got a book off the shelf and layed down in the middle of the floor to look at it as she pulled Bopbaw down to help her.

While I was driving to school Sat. night for the Oyster Supper this jeep was in front of me. I thought it was funny that it was painted like a MASH vehicle. Dad got a kick out of it.


And lastly, why are bowling shoes so ugly?

Ok, I think I'm all caught up. See you in another couple of months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to the movies this weekend?! (like i need to ask!)