Monday, February 2, 2009

Otter Creek Park

Otter Creek Park has always been a part of my life. My parents were married at the little church next to the park. My Great-Grandmother lived at the edge of the park forever. My Grandma Margie would camp there all the time. We have spent many days and nights at the park. I even when rappelling for the first time at the park. My dad has worked out there for the last year or so part-time, so it renewed our love for the park. Then we learned of it's closing because the City of Louisville couldn't afford to keep it up. We were all heart broken. My dad arranged a cabin at the park for us after Christmas. One last camping weekend before the park closed for our entire family. We had a great time hiking, playing cards, making s'mores in the campfire, and just enjoying our family and nature.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, that looks like a ton of fun.

Look at you posting a bunch! I'm impressed!