Monday, January 14, 2008

We're In!

We are finally somewhat settled in the new house. I'm down to one scrapbooking box and 2 boxes of "Why did I keep this stuff?" I am totally worn out. I haven't been to bed before 12 in the last five nights and have been getting up at 6.

We started early Friday morning. My dad, brother and friend Keith all ended up being off on Friday so because I also took the day off we started then. We moved everything in 2 big trips and got to spend Friday night in the new place. Saturday, I went back to the old house and loaded up my car with the last of the little things and finished cleaning. Sunday, Teaque came over and we did some organizing. Teaque even put together a book case. Sunday night, Brad and I put together the Baseball Hall of Fame! (Get his stuff done and then I can do what I want.) Got a couple more things to do and then I'll take pictures to post. Check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Teaque said...

wohoo for the new place - love it!!