Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We're Moving!!

Well, I finally got to see the apartment that I have been packing to move into for the last two weeks. I absolutely love it. In a way, I would love to show you where we have been living just so that you can truely appreciate the fact that we are moving out of the dorm, but it's just to awful to show. So, I'll post pictures of the new place as soon as we get moved and you'll just have to trust me that it is a million times better. I can actually have people over again and not be embarassed to death. I might be out for a while, nothing new I know, but we'll have to see how long it takes to get the computers to work again after getting new internet hooked up. So check back next week...if you're interested!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of the new place. I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly for you!

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that you are getting a new place. I know how bad the other one was getting, especially knowing that you have some place to scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

i wanna see pics too!!

IS the return address on the slower invite your new one? I'll write it in my book.

Anonymous said...

uh, shower invite, sorry.