Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Getting Bad at This!

I really getting bad about going weeks without posting. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, I just can't find five minutes to sit down.

So, I turned 30. No big deal, but I had a great day and weekend, though. My friend Michelle picked me up early on the 3rd and we went to Louisville to play bingo. You get to play free at some places on your birthday, might want to keep that in mind. I called "Bingo" on a $500 game, my first win ever! Another lady got it at the same time though and we had to split it. $250 isn't bad though. So since we won, we went and got pedicures.

We came home and Brad and Dave had decorated the whole house and my car. They had a balloon full of confetti over the door that they popped when I opened the door.

We ended up with a house full of people and had a great party.

The next Monday, the 5th, I only had to work half a day, so I met up with Teaque and we headed to Louisville to meet Bethany and Traci for another birthday dinner. Of course, we had to meet at Olive Garden. Yum!

For Brad's birthday we headed to Cincinnati to see the Cubs and Reds play. We took our friends Dave and Shell, as well as Makinsi. I was so excited to get to take Makinsi to her first Cubs game, but I'll have to make that another post.


No comments: